Wisdom is something that one can acquire through great contributions to the Sporum/Spore community, often in particular areas. It requires an ego that is enough to sustain confidence, but not enough to grow adamance. Very few users can maintain large egos and retain wisdom. Wisdom must be earned and cannot be taken forcibly. The presence of great wisdom is beyond ego. It's opposite is MIS (moronically ignortant stupidity)
WIsdom is divided into 4 stages. At the top is True Knowledge, and then there is Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3. Feel free to add users to each category.
Truly Wise UsersEdit
- Sporemasterblackbird - the only user capable of sustaining an enormous ego and still having wisdom
- Davopotamus - exemplary modder
- We can never forget Ashloc for eliminating creation from the mainstream on the Sporum
- Thomas1134 for his long and properous reign over the S&S, however the recent controversy over him prevents him from being listed as truly wise.
- Slyth33 for his Lord High Chancellorship of the Imperium of Knowledge.
- His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Tyrannolodon for bringing back the science and dilligently reporting trolls.
- Jabba the Hutt for his Administry of the Imperium and his former Presidency over Feedback.