The call him... SporeMasterMidas, the harbinger of win practicing his win powers as he slaughtered the trolls and spammers and *YAM!*ing out some more win when he was full of win juice. And after the troll leader Sharpy cried his promise of vengence, he replied with "How about, "*YAM!* you and the horse you rode in on?"" before chopping off the ringleader's head.
Upon hearing the news the Masters returned to the sanctum, apologetic about their retreat - along with a familier face. Even The Forgotton One, Dog, has returned. And as they stumbled upon the corpse of Master Slime... they partied and drank booze.
- His undercover Sporumer name goes by ChaosHarbinger.
- Contrary to popular belief, Midas uses a Banaxe instead of your typical Banhammer. The Banaxe is cooler because it has sharp edges. And sharp edges make trolls feel more hurty.
- He has an alter-ego by the name of Wade. You can tell if he's speaking because he speaks in orange.
- He is the first roleplaying Sporemaster. And before you ask, no, he does not consider spam to be character development.
- Midas is also a good S&S'r.
- It is rumored that Midas may be the son of the almighty Blackbird... or maybe half-23rd cousin of his nephew.